So is this how it works?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rosebud

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:06: I'm new to the site and trying to figure out how to ask questions,answer questions, check up on the rest of the dive community. So hello to all of you other scuba addicts out there!

Welcome Rosebud. To aks you simply find the proper forum and post. I'd suggest you check out the search functions, you may find your question has been asked and answered already.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

BTW: You might fill out your Profile. It'll help...

Hi rosebud. I was in the same boat as you when I first logged in. Just be polite enough to ask. A lot of folks here believe that there is no stupid question..just stupid answers. The people here are very helpful and very serious though at times opinionated. But I'd value that over sarcastic and annoying answers. The community of SB give out helpful answers because we all know that diving is a serious matter as your life may be in jeopardy. I've learned a lot here and I hope so do you. See you around SB.

Welcome I am not much farther along than you but if you pay attention you'll catch on fast. Most everyone is very willing to help you out. So far I am impressed.

Back
Top Bottom