So,..... When you guys (& gals, of course) coming down this way?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from diving at Pennyroyal quarry. Thank you Tammy i will definetly be get that set of regs. I enjoyed the dives.

You are most welcome. Glad you liked the regs. That's why I like them so much. Sorry my ankle went bad on me & couldn't dive again. Still sore, but none the worse for the wear.

The video is being uploaded. I have no idea when it will be done uploading. :(

You are most welcome. Glad you liked the regs. That's why I like them so much. Sorry my ankle went bad on me & couldn't dive again. Still sore, but none the worse for the wear.

Thats ok. My neck is sore from getting use to my BP/W. We will have to do it again sometime. Hope your ankle gets better soon.

Thats ok. My neck is sore from getting use to my BP/W. We will have to do it again sometime. Hope your ankle gets better soon.

It will. It's just bruised more than anything. The combination of the spring strap & the seams of my undergarment stirrup straps just rubbed the ankle sore. Note to self,.... Don't use undergarment stirrups & don't put the spring straps up so high.

Boy did I have some fun with this video!! :) nothing major but you guys should love it. Now to figure out how to post it to SB.

Actually Bob you looked pretty good.

Is it on youtube, photobucket, or someplace that we can go to see it?

It will. It's just bruised more than anything. The combination of the spring strap & the seams of my undergarment stirrup straps just rubbed the ankle sore. Note to self,.... Don't use undergarment stirrups & don't put the spring straps up so high.

Glad that you guys had a good dive. Sorry that you hurt your ankle. :(

Is it on youtube, photobucket, or someplace that we can go to see it?

Right now it is no place. I was trying to upload to SB and it didn't like it. I may end up editing it and put it on youtube.

Dang sorry I missed this one. The pressing issue I had to deal with actually got pushed back to Monday. Go figure. I'm glad you all had a good time and maybe the hunt the second weekend in July could be another go?

Back
Top Bottom