So where are you going in 2008?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Egypt in April, Maldives in August. Again. Super. Hope to do Rescue course too.

Non-diving vacation in 3 days to Atlantic City...It will be nice to experience a little cold weather for a few days...

Then back here on Bonaire....

Las Vegas to DEMA in the late fall....

Cozumel - February
San Salvador - May/June
Sipadan - September
Nekton - November/December
Promised I would do a bunch of dives at Dutch Springs with the gurus

I'm going to Progresso Mexico from Narch 4-11 and then into Puerto Adventuras until the 18 March. I'm hoping for at least 10 dives. Anyone else going to be in the area at that time?

Family to Playa del Carmen end of January for a week.

Hope to get 11 year old sons refferal dives done and I hope to finish my DM.

Well, my plan is to go to the Red Sea to add an African dive site to my log and capture footage for another DVD. If there is any money left after that trip, I'm considering a South American dive site (Galapagos, Chilean kelp forests, Brazil or Venezuela). However, looking at my bank balance right now, it might just be diving off Catalina this year!

2008 is my "go broke" year. Curacao in Feb., Galapagos in June, Bali/Wakatobi/Lembeh in Sept. My trouble is my friends call me and say "Hey, to you want to go <insert exotic destination>. It's only <insert fairly reasonable price since we split the free slot> and I say "Sure." But I forget about airfare, hotels, food. Transportation. Replacing flooded camera. etc...

Feb - some where in FL for cavern C/O
Apr - Bonaire hopefully :51:
May - Destin
July - Roatan

I hope to be back in Florida for caves. No other plans so far.

Back
Top Bottom