So who did it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaOtter once bubbled...
Oh....and by the way...this is my 29th post and last post on this particular thread since you are now my official "post keeper".

Cindy

stick to the "new to scuba" forum.

WW

ScubaBaby once bubbled...
If you want to save PM's for a friend.....you can email me directly to scubaboard@abbywilson.co.uk. Or PM one of the moderators and delete it from your sent items!!! That way you arent wasting any of your space on it !

It has nothing to do with space. I feel that private conversation are between friends, fights and pissyness should be public for the edification/education of all.

WW

ianr33 once bubbled...

Somebody get out of bed on the wrong side this morning?

How do I enroll in the WW Charm School?

Sounds to me like you just passed the first exam. You'll have your degree in no time :)

I just signed on and saw the PM from KN. I thought that was it for me..hehehehe

You guys are a bunch of crazy fools...lets all hang out...TROLL MANIA 2003!!!

jepuskar once bubbled...
I just signed on and saw the PM from KN. I thought that was it for me..hehehehe

PM from KN? What did it say?

jepuskar once bubbled...

It could be kind of interesting. We'd have to get a whole new board going that is dedicated only to trolling. I think we'd get in trouble if we kept using this place as a starting point!

Maybe this thread should continue on Jerry Springer!

Mark

I read this thread yesterday. Am I a little lost in the head or were there a few posts deleted in this thread?

Rooster1 once bubbled...
I read this thread yesterday. Am I a little lost in the head or were there a few posts deleted in this thread?

Rooster buddy...a bunch of em, at least 10 if memory serves correct.....a bunch of one liners though.........

It amazes me on how we can be so uncivil to each other. For the most part most of us have never met each other in person, so we are judging each other by comments made on this board.

We should be able to "discuss" current events on the board without being so ignorant to one another.

This comment is pointed no one in particular. We should all look at our posts before we hit "submit" and rethink no matter how p***** we are, and decide is this going to " hurt" someones feelings. We all reserve the right to disagree with one another, however a civil discussion is more desirable.

And just to be clear..I too have made some stupid statements that I wish I didn't. However i am not to old to learn.

Back
Top Bottom