So who did YOU choose to run this merry little circus?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mafia wars philippines! panalo!

oh, and it should have a function that no matter what choices you make it'll be some half-wit celebrity who will show up...

u/w forum AND aikido reject? i wonder if his high school has scratched him off their records hahahaha

Jag
on topic

i'm thinking of boss fights pa with chavit singson, cardinal sin and cory aquino (tag team match), miriam santiago, gloria arroyo, and dick gordon... it's sooo fun :)

orc topic

"what did you say, i'm sorry i can't understand filipino" wtf... high school you say? he hated the prom queen so much... oops (turns gps and radar off)

Looks like our little circus just added another ringmaster that is going to have a tough go of it!!!

Last edited:
on topic

i'm thinking of boss fights pa with chavit singson, cardinal sin and cory aquino (tag team match), miriam santiago, gloria arroyo, and dick gordon... it's sooo fun :)

orc topic

"what did you say, i'm sorry i can't understand filipino" wtf... high school you say? he hated the prom queen so much... oops (turns gps and radar off)
sorry about that... w/c part do you need a translate?

Jag

sorry about that... w/c part do you need a translate?

Jag
lolz... sorry for the misunderstanding. the orc mentioned that one time in his album when someone gave him a comment in filipino. i remember him sending messages via pm in filipino before. lolz wtf

It's pretty much official at this point - Aquino and Binay.

At least with Roxas, Aquino admitted that he would give him 50-80% of the workload to make up for his lack of experience. Can anyone please make a case for Binay being the better VP candidate or tell me why he's better than Roxas? :(

lolz... sorry for the misunderstanding. the orc mentioned that one time in his album when someone gave him a comment in filipino. i remember him sending messages via pm in filipino before. lolz wtf
wait - let me read between the lines - he said that just so the commenter can say it in English so everyone can understand the praise he's getting???????? wow.

wait - let me read between the lines - he said that just so the commenter can say it in English so everyone can understand the praise he's getting???????? wow.
orc topic: uh huh

on topic:

it looks like kris aquino's gonna be our president for 6 years

It's pretty much official at this point - Aquino and Binay.

At least with Roxas, Aquino admitted that he would give him 50-80% of the workload to make up for his lack of experience. Can anyone please make a case for Binay being the better VP candidate or tell me why he's better than Roxas? :(
i voted binay as vp but i never expected his votes to become that high. probably because he was endorsed by chiz (he's the meng).

Back
Top Bottom