So Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah... Good spot.

TC - If you're around tomorrow... give me a call :)

If I am it'll be late- We're doing dive team training down at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside from 1 to 8 or so.

We'll be down working in the Scuba Schools of America booth. It will be good to see a few Scubaboarders and a few of the Reps. As long as they keep me away from the Crown Royal this show. I'm still taking heat from the wife for the Northwest Expo.

Off to breakfast - then to the show!

Well -- D_B and I took the scenic route to get here -- but arived about 10:30am. We have seen many ScubaBoard members. Now I am off to see a seminar by Todd Baldi about the shipwrecks of San diego. More later...

Anybody planning on a Sunday dive rather than going to the show really should reconsider. Best conditions today in SM Bay were a dark, chilly 8-foot vis. Very disappointing after last week's 35+foot vis on the Star of Scotland. Surface conditions were great though.

lets see.... Robert Arak, CompuDude, Walt, Anastasia, Matt L, Kimber, Dr. Bill, Tobin, Andrew Georgitis, Beto, Jarrod Jablonski, Pete Net Doc, the crew and regulars from Hollywooddivers, SCVDiver, OrangeLion, OrangeLions friend who I have no idea what his handle is here..., a bunch of old friends that aren't online, LaJim, Mo2vation, the ever so lovely Chica. I know I saw more people there but Im blanking right now. We were only there for a few hours, had a good time, got a good laugh trying to pick up the Hollis scooter (I think it weighed as much as I did!) checking out some under water crotch rocket bike thingy.... you tie yourself to it and instead of a fuel tank, it has a draeger rebreather... It was a good fun morning.

Back
Top Bottom