So Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm...and there is air conditioning in the convention center...think I'll see who is there today.

I'm here, but someone kidnapped howarde, muggsy and pete!

Tekdivegirl and I have taken over though.

We should rename this thread to "Who went?"

It sure had a great time at the show and it was fun meeting so many ScubaBoard members in person. I particularly enjoyed meeting Tekdivegirl and DB. What an awesome pair.

It would be difficult to name them all but I want to thank Pete, Howard and Michelle for all the hard work manning the booth.

Darn, I missed you Lindy. However, I didn't have the same good fortune with Pete, Howard, Michelle, Kimber, D_B, TC, kelpmermaid, etc, etc. Great to see everyone.

I was there on Saturday, tried to join the gang for dinner and imbibing and the Yardhouse, drove around the parking lot for 35 mins., and had to admit defeat. The parking gods did not want me drinking this day. On a disturbing note, a So Cal Scubaboarder with the initials DK won a full Olympus camera rig at the Sport Chalet booth, and wasn't there to claim it! It got re-drawn, and went to someone less deserving!

I was there on Saturday, tried to join the gang for dinner and imbibing and the Yardhouse, drove around the parking lot for 35 mins., and had to admit defeat. The parking gods did not want me drinking this day. On a disturbing note, a So Cal Scubaboarder with the initials DK won a full Olympus camera rig at the Sport Chalet booth, and wasn't there to claim it! It got re-drawn, and went to someone less deserving!
Yeah, but today DK's husband, who also has the intials DK got his name drawn for an Olympus Camera.

Had fun seeing Net Doc, DB, TC, Howard, and Michelle, and especially getting to see TekDiveGirl!

Laters dudes....

Wow, there was clearly an Olympus in their future. How odd is that?!

It was good to see the SB contingent, most of whom I had not met previously.

Observations:

1) I am surprised one of those yellow boats with the diver access hatches has not displaced my car from our garage this morning.

2) Judy of Jujee beads has added nudibranchs to her glass bead jewelry items. "Judy's nudis" are too cute for words!

3) I regret not purchasing a pair of the do-rag socks - I think they would help me get my feet out of those #$@ booties with less of a struggle.

4) The artwork of Pascal Lecocq -- particulary his take on "American Gothic." What a hoot!

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I wasn't really looking for gear or travel destinations this time - still on the job hunt front.

Last edited:
My timing was just off all day, so I missed everybody but Dave and Pete. The booth was packed a few times when I went by on my way to one of the seminars.

It was great fun meeting and talking to, the SB members that stopped in at the show, many that I have never met in person
And great fun for those that stayed for the after show festivities :D there's gotta be some pics later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom