So...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NauticalbutNice

Contributor
Reaction score
I was out of a couple of dives today...was nice. Good dives, even though the weather hasn't been great lately. Both dives lasted about 50 mins and I spotted a dog fish.

Was cool.

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Oh did I happen to mention that those were dives number 50 + 51? I didn't? Well, hell what a memory!

Yes, I know that's nothing in the grand scheme of things but I'm happy with my milestone...here's to several more batches of 50! :D :wave-smil

And, as has been cleared up in PMs, I'm talking in my lifetime not this year...this weekend or whatever!!

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

UK weather has been awful for diving this year. Yet again we've missed summer.

Im sat here, last week of july with the house central heating on with another day of max air temp 12c (53c) and its all downhill from here. Getting anything in has been a challenge. Ive done far more dives in inland sites than id like and up to 46 dives this year (although 10 of these were abroad). I was aiming to get 50 in and looks like i'll probably make it but even so its depressing.

If your profile is correct getting 50 in since february is impressive.

String:
UK weather has been awful for diving this year. Yet again we've missed summer.

Im sat here, last week of july with the house central heating on with another day of max air temp 12c (53c) and its all downhill from here. Getting anything in has been a challenge. Ive done far more dives in inland sites than id like and up to 46 dives this year (although 10 of these were abroad). I was aiming to get 50 in and looks like i'll probably make it but even so its depressing.

If your profile is correct getting 50 in since february is impressive.

Congratulations! From your posts I thought you to be a more seasoned diver, that's a compliment. Never noticed your profile I guess.

I was surprised how fast I broke the 15 dive milestone, tomorrow should be 20 &21. Dive often and safely.

Pete

spectrum:
Congratulations! From your posts I thought you to be a more seasoned diver, that's a compliment. Never noticed your profile I guess.

I was surprised how fast I broke the 15 dive milestone, tomorrow should be 20 &21. Dive often and safely.

Pete

Hmm some confusion in my wording. Im 46 dives this year not total so congratulations are probably misplaced :)

Edit:- Profile needed an update so ive done it.

Congrats!..
I'm only up to 34 so far, but I'm still plugging away at it :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom