SoCalers, stand up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are old and out of shape, then I'm.....well, let's just say I'm hideously depressed! :(

I'm not out of shape...

I'm just evolving and in the process, I'm growing a swim bladder!
Can't wait till I grow gills!

I'm with kelpmermaid. P-L-E-A-S-E.

It's a good thing that diving is not a fashion show or beauty contest. If it were, there would be even fewer female divers and there are too few now. We'll never be younger than we are right this second, and that is OK! Get out there and live!

BTW, this thread is for counting SoCal divers. Where are we now? I think we have 69?

kelphelper

wrinkles,

Can't you tell that we're just jealous? Don't apologize for something over which you have no control! You're hot and that is great! Enjoy it!

Besides... I speak for myself and possibly kelpmermaid too... It was RavenC who I was rolling my eyes at... she is boo hooing for herself and she has nothing to boo hoo over. Enjoy your youth!

kelphelper

Hey wrinkles,
You just hit your 50th post! Now pick out a cool avatar...

I'm jealous again! :eek:ut: (green with envy)

kelphelper

kelphelper once bubbled...
You just hit your 50th post! Now pick out a cool avatar...

lol...(carnival music in background)

"You hit 50! Pick a thing, anything! Avatars are here for you!"

Hmm...:confused:

Lot of SoCal'ers...should have a meet up somewhere, sometime.

~Matt Segal

I am not really boohooing, just thinking that in a few months I'll be 12 years older than her and feeling not so "hot." LOL

That's all.

Thanks for the pep talk though. :) R

The thread is now officialy hijacked ;-0

Anyway, there's no "agism" on the board. We love you all: whether you're 23, 35 or KM :D

Back
Top Bottom