Closed Sold

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It has possibly seen 50 dives or less based on condition & appearance, but thats just a guess. I purchased the wing in used condtion in 2019, and used it on a couple fresh water dives. Nice wing but I have more than I can use.
I will DM you on shipping cost.

Aside for the VDH 18# wings (you cant get these anymore since Bryan passed away) I would say this is hands down one of the best single tank wing on the market. I actually don't know why these are not more popular. Years ago you could not even buy them in the US. I had to buy mine in the EU

Also great price for this wing when you compare it to the US market.

Someone should pick this up so its not temping me as a spare to keep in the garage for friends/family.

Except that they are small in big ocean good for diving in a poxy quarry with no wind or a bathtub

364 26232328_1795887217119559_5507116560859510058_oa.jpg

Or tropically

61 070.JPG

Where you could put it behind a Freedom plate

I live and dive in Florida so this is exactly what I've been looking for. Now I just have to wait for Eric to make more freedom plates...

Back
Top Bottom