Some of the things that make Seahunt fun.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the full series for Xmas this year and watch a few episodes every few weeks. My favorite one so far is when Mike is testing a sonar system and to prove its accuracy to some fisherman he spots a 6 or 7 foot shark. Mike dives down to bring it up. The shark the diver nets is about 11/2 ft maybe compared to the divers arm. When Mike is back on the boat, with the fish along side the boat where the camera can't see, he points over the side and says "there, that sharks 6 or 7 feet long don't you think". Still fun to watch. Got to go, Flipper is coming on.

I nearly gave up diving the other night. A guy Mike was diving with was nearly killed by suction mud on the ocean floor. I can deal with murky cold water and sharks but not suction mud.

A cheesey show but it brings back memories and it was the reason I was certifed at age 13.

See. He kept warning about how deadly-dangerous diving was and the kids of the day said, "Danger is my middle name. Sign me up!" No wimps back then!

I finally found Sea Hunt on the boob-tube for the first time. It is on some desolate channel in the wee hours of the morning. I mean this is prime time material. Why isn't it on the syndicate channels in the evening for us to enjoy?:idk:

Thanks. I already have them all on DVD, and I do mean all, not just the incomplete set that ATI put out, though I got those too for the better picture quality.
No, seeing it on the TV with commercials and all where they belong and being unable to pause it at will when I decide to refill the popcorn bowl :popcorn: is a different experience. Now all they need are the vintage commercials:cool2:

BTW, what is that in your avatar, wetboy? Looks like Bobomb on my boys' video game, or an alien bowling ball about three months past due.

Last edited:
It's from one of the Sea Hunt adventures: "Mike comes dangerously close to death when he farts in his wetsuit!!!" :D

:rofl3:
I didn't see that one coming!

I just watched "Recovery" and half of "Underwater Beacon" (I was drifting off). Guess it's well past my bed time now. :bored2:ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's from one of the Sea Hunt adventures: "Mike comes dangerously close to death when he farts in his wetsuit!!!" :D

LMAO!

Duckbill: my SuperChicken DVD came with some old commercials but I think they actually predated the chicken. Quisp breakfast cereal and other "space" related products. Perhaps you can dig up some of those old anatomically correct commercials that illustrate how the gears inside your chest grind up the medicine you took and deposits it in the glass flask stomach and edit them in.

Back
Top Bottom