Some weather coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anchochile

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
F15D3AFB-200D-4A2F-9829-A7E4774547F1.jpeg

They're guessing about the weather a week away. I wouldn't take it too seriously. No threats at National Hurricane Center

Agree, predicting weather more than 3 or 4 days is a guess.

But, 18 ft waves would be impressive!

The big waves would be on the east side according to that prediction. PDC could get thrashed. I'm looking at long-range forecasts for next weekend hoping it stops snowing in Yellowstone.

At least it's predicted a week away. Will be leaving this Friday.

Yeah if this forecast verifies, my flight into CUN and ferry to Coz on the 24th would be very much not happening. Fingers crossed for things improving over the next few model runs.

So, it looks like that weather is still approaching even tho a little less strong, and the island will shelter the reef and nearshore. I wonder if a southeast wind can close the port? Your crossing on the 24th doesn't look threatened tho.

1652983156921.png

If the port does remain open I do not think many boats will venture past Cedral, with Gardens, Horshoe and Punta Palancar closed the southern Palancar sites and south look pretty exposed.
Screenshot_20220519-142006.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom