Something to avoid likely...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ouch,ouch, ouch that is one lucky kid to be alive, someone doesn't want him dead, what are the chances of that happening and living?? million to one maybe??

Yikes! And I thought that I was having a bad day. I think that I will remove my... "A bad day diving is better than a good day a work!"... bumber sticker.

That's why I constantly check the safety on my gun!! I wonder if it was an accident or somebody was trying to do him in.....

Phineas Gage is the guy who had the misfortune of having a rod (used for packing dynomite into holes in rocks for demolition) pass through his jaw and then his brain. He lived for a while, but the rod severed something inside which caused him to lose control of his emotions. This is just from memory of 6th grade biology, so rest assured the facts are all messed up!

Sometimes I feel like doctors are getting in the way of natural selection. Guy shoots himself THROUGH the head with his own speargun. I am glad he is OK, but do we really want him in the gene pool?

~Marlinspike

Well, they say dolphins are intelligent; or is it those killer whales again??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom