Son gets Cert and Surgery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best wishes to your son for his recovery, and for you parents for your peace of mind. I'm very happy all is going better for all of you.

By the way, do you and your diving family carry DAN insurance? They provide assistance even if an injury/illness is not dive related, and I know several people who have used their Travelassist services during medical emergencies in other countries. Just a thought (and a reminder for anyone who has it).

Sorry for the redundancy, ItsBruce...caught it on the "re-read" of earlier posts.

I do that alot alot.

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone.

Yes, everyone in my family is covered by DAN's premium plan.

Never occured to me to call for a flight evac. But even if I had, I doubt that we would have opted for that.

I did contact DAN once we were in the hospital but they, of course, don't cover non-injury related problems.

The toughest part was seeing my boy so sick. Then, there was the guilt... I don't think that I've ever missed a hot appy in 25 years in the ED. :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom