Sony Cyber-Shot DSC T700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markunm1

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to select the underwater photography option on this camera? I just bought the camera and the underwater housing as a package. It references multiple times the underwater setting but I can't seem to find it. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. This is my first step into trying to take some under water pictures. Thank you.- Mark

I cannot help you with the underwater mode - - but I am very much interested in hearing how you progress with this camera, as I was just looking at it -- I like the size of it, the think profile and think it would be great to have a decent dive camera that can be stuck in your BC pocket. I would like to find something that works well with Macro subjects - and guess that means a way to attach an additional lens to the case. . . goo luck

Ok after using the camera a little I can tell you it takes great pictures out of the water. I am no pro so more experienced photographers may have other opinions but I think they look great. I found the underwater setting and used it in a public pool just for practice. So far so good. Very happy with the purchase up to this point.

I have a Sony point and shoot and after sometime fine tuning my set up the pictures started to come out better. Good luck with the new camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom