South Carolina coast and Wilmington North Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guffee32

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all. My business, 31W Insulation, takes me to Charleston, Myrtle Beach, and Wilmington, North Carolina. I am looking to see if there are any Dive Clubs concentrating on Building contractors or other Subcontractors along the coast. Any Ideas?

I don't know of any dive clubs that are trade-specific but there are plenty of dive clubs in the area, and it just happens to have some of the best wreck diving in the world (more so in Myrtle and Wilmington). You should check out ncdivers.com. A great group of folks that can get you involved in the local dive scene.

smilies-2351.png

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

We have several contractors and sub contractors in our area that dive on a regular basis. They have their own boats so they always stop in to chat or get some fills. If you know you will be in the area at a certain time we can pass your name along. They are always looking for buddies to dive.

hi everyone,

I am coming over the NC in april this year (7th til 11th) and am desperate to do some wreck diving and see the sandtigers, ragged-toothed sharks etc.

I am visiting a friend in Chapel Hill for a wedding this April and we will also be spending about 4 days in Topsail Beach. (at Topsail from April 7th-11th).

Do you know if any local schools run dive trips in April? If so from where do they depart, what is the cost (roughly) per dive (if I dont bring my own equipment) and would it be possible for me to join any local clubs for a couple of days.

I have been divemaster for about 4 years, logged around 400 dives and have ben running dive trips and marien conservation projects since around 2004.

I am very interested in the wrecks, sandtiger sharks, ragged-tooths and any other sites - any infromation you have on how to go about booking dives in NC would be much appreciated.

If you have a numbers that would help, please let me know.

my email is questunderseas@gmail.com

Best regards,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom