South Florida: PADI OWSI / Specialty Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TonyErnst13

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello,

My name is Tony Ernst and I am a Native Floridian, and PADI Instructor !

Attached is my current C.V. : ( Online Resume - Tony Ernst )

Current picture. : ( The Instructor )

In addition to PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor I ALSO have the following Specialty Instructor Ratings:

• Enriched Air Diver -Nitrox
  • Night Diver
  • Deep Diver
  • Drift Diver
  • Wreck Diver

I am in "Teaching Status" and my Liability Insurance is current through June of 2013. I own all of my gear, and have reliable transportation. I am 100% Drug Free. I do have tattoos.

I possess excellent speaking and leadership skills that I believe will be the foundation for my success in communicating with students, and provide them with a comfortable learning environment.

As an energetic and ambitious newcomer to the industry, I am eager to learn from you and your staff and will remain flexible in assuming duties outside of my assigned role. (Retail, Compressor, Guiding)

Thank you for taking the time to review my C.V. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss how I may be a good fit for your company as an enthusiastic Scuba Instructor. I am currently In St. Croix enjoying some of the wonderful Diving here, but I return to Sunny South Florida in 3 days! (9.14.12)

Please feel free to use the the below contact information to schedule an interview at your earliest convenience.

-Tony Ernst PADI OWSI #306469
learnhowtoscubatoday@gmail.com

In the mean time, check out the following links to learn more about me -

Facebook "Instructor" Page: Tony Ernst - PADI Scuba Instructor | Facebook

YouTube Channel: (All Diving related videos I have taken) Tony Ernst - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom