Southeast Florida recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want to see lots of very large turtles, mostly loggerheads, go to WPB from late May through July. You'll probably see a few Caribean reef sharks too. We've only gone with Abernathy's Scuba Adventures, but I know others on the Florida club site use several other dive ops there too.

If you stay in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, you can drive to the Keys or WPB or a spring or anywhere you want as an easy day trip. While you're out driving around, your kids can snorkel on a real reef halfway down the south side of the pier and, when you get back, tell you about all the stuff they saw while you were out driving around.

evad:
If you stay in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, you can drive to the Keys or WPB or a spring or anywhere you want as an easy day trip. While you're out driving around, your kids can snorkel on a real reef halfway down the south side of the pier and, when you get back, tell you about all the stuff they saw while you were out driving around.

Thanks for all of the recommendations. My buddy and I discussed it yesterday, and I think we will definitely be trying this area on our trip in April, then maybe a lower keys trip later in the summer. THANKS for help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom