Southern Caribbean Decisions Decisions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CRAZYBOBC

Reaction score
Looking at a Carnival Cruise out of San Juan Memorial Day Week 2011.
Here is the Ports in order
St Thomas (memorial day)
Barbados
St Lucia
St Kitts
St Maarten
I will be spending the first Night in Puerto Rico
so I could possibly do a morning dive as the ship doesnt leave until 10pm
Here is my question I can do 2 dives, DW is not a diver but she does snorkel and she would snuba if we can find a place that offers dive and snuba
Looking to not take time away from her but still want to do two dives
out of these ports which 2 would you recommend and why?
Also is it better to book outside of the ship trying to maximize time
I would bring my own equpment also. Is Puerto Rico a good place to dive intead of one of the ports?
Thanks any help/tips/advice greatly appreciated.

Here at Dive St. kitts we cater to cruising passengers! We are the ONLY complete dive resort in St. Kitts / Nevis, with a fresh water pool, beach bar, snorkeling lagoon, great dive shop, and much more! Our surface interval is back at the resort, so you can visit between dives, and she can snorkel while she is at the resort while you dive!
Check us out on Trip Advisor! We pick you up at Port Zante, and bring you just minutes to our resort. Transfers, all gear, refreshements, 2-tank dive, and great service is only $102.00 including local taxes! No charge for her to come visit us and snorkel while you dive!
Look forward to seeing you here in St. Kitts, where the visibility is great, the water is warm, the fish are abundant, and the crew is damn good looking!!! LOL

Contact Admiralty Dive or Blue Island Divers on St. Thomas. Both pickup at the cruise dock and IIRC you can be back by noon to wander around Havensight (cruise dock/mall) with your DW. Some of the cruise lines do dive/snuba at Coki Beach but IMO it's a really marginal dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom