Southern ON, NEW Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:wave-smil
NorthernMelody:
My w/e's are totally full this month..sigh...but June is looking better :)
CJ... the first thing you need to learn if you are going to become immersed in this sport is that WEEKENDS ARE FOR DIVING. (Unless of course you work weekends and dive mid week...)

So, ditch the appointments, family events, garden chores, SO (unless they dive...) and get out and dive!

Stoo:
:wave-smil
CJ... the first thing you need to learn if you are going to become immersed in this sport is that WEEKENDS ARE FOR DIVING. (Unless of course you work weekends and dive mid week...)

So, ditch the appointments, family events, garden chores, SO (unless they dive...) and get out and dive!

HAHA...this w/e it's my birthday :bday: so I'm traveling out to Montreal to visit freinds, next w/e I'm flying to Alberta for a wedding....BUT I have been diving mid-week, so I'm not totally pathetic :e18:

I got my brand new first set of gear ever today...so I'm hoping to go diving med-next week...just need a partner in the K-W/Cambridge area.

CJ

NorthernMelody:
HAHA...this w/e it's my birthday :bday: so I'm traveling out to Montreal to visit freinds, next w/e I'm flying to Alberta for a wedding....BUT I have been diving mid-week, so I'm not totally pathetic :e18:

I got my brand new first set of gear ever today...so I'm hoping to go diving med-next week...just need a partner in the K-W/Cambridge area.

CJ
hi cj,
happy birthday to you. many safe dives in the future.
i'd go with you next week.
let me know.
oren

Thanks Oren, yah next week'll will be great! I'm hoping that my huby's buying me a tank for my birthday so I'll have everything I need...if not I'll just rent the tanks....let's talk on tuesday about whenwe want to dive...wed, is fine with me, so is thursday...firday I'm in an airplane...so no diving...also depends on the weather...I'll check here when I get back from Montreal on Monday and we can discuss the weather and date then :)

NorthernMelody:

CJ
Happy birthday!

BTW, you're actually NOT DIVING on your BIRTHDAY!?! What's up with that?

:D

FWIW I spent my birthday freediving with a good buddy of mine........... took the day off from work. Hey, it's only once a year...........

Yah but if I don't o see my freinds, I won't get a bunch of new gijitz and gatgitz for diving now will I???

There's method to my madness :wacko:
I'm going to have a good party :partytime
And after that there are 11 Cideries within a 1 hour radius of my freinds place :cheers:
So I'll not be lacking in entertainment, pressies, and best buddies (err not the diving kind) :scubadive

Don't worry next week...and I'll wave at Kingston as I drive past and think about all the wrecks I've never seen...sigh

Take care,
CJ

NorthernMelody:
My name is CJ, I've 17 Dives in and am looking to dive almost any day after 4pm. I am new to the Kitchener/Cambridge/Watterloo Diving Community, but want to become an Instructor. So I really need more Dive time before July as I plan to take Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver, Nitrox, and Dan O2 course. So I've got my work cut out for me! I'm competent, so I've been told :slick: !

Anyways, I'm easy going, need enough warning so I can rent gear...for only a little while longer...getting my own stuff soon...but willing to put upwith rain :)

Hey CJ, its Jay, I dove with you at Gullivers last week. I'd like to get there for a few more mid week dives. So I'd be willing to meet you up there pretty much any night. I also don't mind the rain. You can email me if you want to arrange something. jasonroy@mountaincable.net

Hey Jay! I don't mind rain, thunder and lightning is another matter, I also need to know when you want to meet up...if you post a meeting suggest a time too, that way I can co-ordinate my schedual to yours. I've sent you a private msg, if you see this msg before 5pm 5:30 at the latest get back to me ok?

CJ

Welcome!
It is a shame you do not stop and have a dive in Kingston .....there are some nice shore dives as well as the awesome wrecks...!!
Good Luck!

I grew up in Deep River :) And yes, I hope to head out that way this summer!...perhaps you can leand a back yard so I can pitch a tent?

Back
Top Bottom