Southern ON, NEW Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My backyard is always available for backyard camping, as long as you don't mind a couple of slurping friendly Boxer's lurking in the yard.

I love dogs ! Don't bother me a bit :) We'll see if I can get time this summer to get out that way...I'm taking my AOWC and my Rescue Diver, and getting started...hopefully finishing my Dive Master Certifications this summer...so I have a LOT of diving planned and most of my time already taken up, but I DO want to head out that way.

CJ

Sirius Diver:
My backyard is always available for backyard camping, as long as you don't mind a couple of slurping friendly Boxer's lurking in the yard.
Maybe CJ could scoop the poop too :eyebrow:

NorthernMelody gives AquaOren a slap upside the head :devil_3: ...SURE I can....NOT :mooner:

I'm the proud new own of a tank!!! (happy Dance) My scuba set is now complete...I'm diving tomorrow come hell or high water!

NorthernMelody:
I grew up in Deep River :) And yes, I hope to head out that way this summer!...perhaps you can leand a back yard so I can pitch a tent?

You are welcome anytime ....if you can catch me home..diving has me away most of the summer...

knives:
You are welcome anytime ....if you can catch me home..diving has me away most of the summer...

I'll let you know if I'm looking at any particular time.
I am going to attempt to get 40 more dives in this summer if I want to complete my Dive Master Qualification.

Diving tonight, Gulliver's Lake arrive between 5-6 pm yipEEEEEEE diving at 6pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom