Soviet Sub To Be Sunk.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

here's some pics of it

Original.jpg

6a_FoxtrotB39.jpg

Check the California Ships to Reefs and the Museum's web pages for more info.

I think it will be great addition to Wreck Alley and also give dive chartes a boost. Most important thing is Ocean life will have a new place to call home.

It's a nice looking boat. I wonder if they'd sell it for personal use?

if you look on the web, you'll find some close up pics of the hull where the outer hull is rusting badly, had indentations on it, and is separating (pulling away).

I wouldn't be surprised that if the only thing keeping it afloat now is bilge pumps. Submerging it would likely cause an implosion, or at least massive leaking.

if you look on the web, you'll find some close up pics of the hull where the outer hull is rusting badly, had indentations on it, and is separating (pulling away).

I wouldn't be surprised that if the only thing keeping it afloat now is bilge pumps. Submerging it would likely cause an implosion, or at least massive leaking.

Saw a pic on Wikipedia of the Starbord Side it had indentations on it.

Back
Top Bottom