SP-350 UW Macro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got my new SP350 and PT30 + Inon 2000W. May i ask whats the best setting on the camera and the strobe to shoot macro and wide angle?

Larry, i beleive that u r using PFL01 as the strobe. Is it a good straobe to b used as i have heard it is design for land taking. Does the TTL on the strobe work great? Thanks.

The ttl works fine, but the beam is narrow. It tends to get hot spots. I've been using it with the Sunpak on normal mode. They both fire and the ttl senses the second strobe. When I've had the strobes aimed well and not hidden behind kelp or a rock, I've had really good lighting with the FL-20 on ttl and the Sunpak on lowest setting. My lighting skills suck, though, so I've been hit or miss. Thankfully Raw Shooter and PS-7 cure a lot of photographic ills. I can usually save all but the worst black-outs and white-outs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom