sp-350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wannabedivin:
Is this blacking out problem in all shooting modes for just the 250@F8

Hi there - I picked up one of these today. I'll point out that the problem Bwphoto pointed out is that as manual changes are made the lens apature is stopped up and down to match so you can see the changes in depth of field - with a small apatures such as f8 this means the image on the screen will be darker than at f2: but the screen does not go blank. We will have to wait and see how it looks underwater as the PT30 housing is still yet to be released- so its anyones guess how it preforms underwater.

Otherwise a great little camera - just the right size, well though controls, several nice features: although a wider angle and bigger zoom range would be nice - but am still yet to use it in earnest.

Cheers,
Rohan.

HAs the housing shipped yet and if so anybody try it out?

Ok.. I have the camera. I tried the histogram on/off trick. sometimes it work and sometime it doesn't. I have to spend more time playing with it.
I have the housing, and took it into the pool, but I won't get into saltwater till mid jan.

Some of the things I've read say it has a 25MB internal memory is this right or just crazy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom