Spanish Rocks on April 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings Y'all!!!!! What are the odds I can get a dive buddy for this coming Saturday to go hit the Spanish Rocks with me. Say around 10:00 a.m. I will be down in Sarasota for a 5 K run in the morning and I'm thinking about doing the rocks after that. Anyone want to go dive with me? I hear crab are still in season so maybe there are some claws down there with my name on them.

Greetings Y'all!!!!! What are the odds I can get a dive buddy for this coming Saturday to go hit the Spanish Rocks with me. Say around 10:00 a.m. I will be down in Sarasota for a 5 K run in the morning and I'm thinking about doing the rocks after that. Anyone want to go dive with me? I hear crab are still in season so maybe there are some claws down there with my name on them.

I hope the weekends storms got rid of some of the brown algae.

It wasn't pretty last Monday.

I be interested. I was going to head down there anyway.

I'll plan on being in the parking lot by 10am. I'll be driving the green jeep. What do you need to catch crabs (the kind that swim not the kind you get in a border town bar from a friendly waitress), besides a salt water license? Any idea what the water temp will be?

You will need a crab claw guage, a mesh bag for the claws, and some gloves(2). Kevlar gloves are probably the best but you should have SOMETHING.
Oh yeah, you need fingers to get pinched too! LMAO!
Be careful but be agressive............it wont hurt for too long!

I hate to back out but I had something come up so I won't be able to go dive the rocks. Sorry for any inconvenience. Hopefully someone else can join Hansonian for the dive.

I hate to back out but I had something come up so I won't be able to go dive the rocks. Sorry for any inconvenience. Hopefully someone else can join Hansonian for the dive.

I was looking forward to diving with the legend that is git-r-dun, maybe next time. I guess unless someone else shows up I'll be out there solo.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
I was looking forward to diving with the legend that is git-r-dun, maybe next time. I guess unless someone else shows up I'll be out there solo.

Legend????? Boy I don't know where that came from. Soon we will go diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom