Spanish Rocks Reef Cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

me and my dive buddy are in...do we just contact greg and let him know we are coming or just show up?

me and my dive buddy are in...do we just contact greg and let him know we are coming or just show up?

Just show up and sign in. If this event goes well this year, the plan is to make it an annual event.

How long do you guys think you will be there?? I have surgery in the morning, but could be out there by 1P...

Catra, they are planning to draw for door prizes at noon. When that is finished the event is officially over. All that will be left is clean up and pack up. I'm sure there will still be people diving if your looking for someone to dive with, but right after surgery I wouldn't recommend it.

Catra, they are planning to draw for door prizes at noon. When that is finished the event is officially over. All that will be left is clean up and pack up. I'm sure there will still be people diving if your looking for someone to dive with, but right after surgery I wouldn't recommend it.

<snicker> She's a veterinarian - I'm sure she means surgery on one of her patients :) Mike, I can see your face now as you are thinking 'she's having surgery and wants to head out diving a couple hours later' :confused::rofl2::rofl3:

<snicker> She's a veterinarian - I'm sure she means surgery on one of her patients :) Mike, I can see your face now as you are thinking 'she's having surgery and wants to head out diving a couple hours later' :confused::rofl2::rofl3:

Funny for those that know shes a vet:rofl3:

Oooops my bad! I didn't know she was a vet. I thought she was a really hardcore dedicated diver.

Oooops my bad! I didn't know she was a vet. I thought she was a really hardcore dedicated diver.

MissD is the only person I know who would consider diving a couple hours after HAVING surgery!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom