Spanish Rocks Reef Cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all, just back from a week of diving in Key Largo. I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the reef cleanup @ Spanish Rocks. Starting time is 0900. Hope to see y'all there!

Sorry, won't make it. Still battling a cold. I really wanted to be there.:depressed::depressed:

Hi all, just back from a week of diving in Key Largo. I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the reef cleanup @ Spanish Rocks. Starting time is 0900. Hope to see y'all there!

Mike, You are you going to be taking pictures? Hope so. :)

Sorry, won't make it. Still battling a cold. I really wanted to be there.:depressed::depressed:

Awe. Sorry. I know you were looking forward to it.:sad:

Sorry Tracey, I will be too busy hauling recovered trash with my kayak to take pictures. Why don't you come take pictures? Oh yea I forgot...your diving the mexican pride instead of helping. Next time I guess.

Sorry Tracey, I will be too busy hauling recovered trash with my kayak to take pictures. Why don't you come take pictures? Oh yea I forgot...your diving the mexican pride instead of helping. Next time I guess.

Bummer on the pics. I sowwy I won't be there but I had planned the pride before I knew... Anyway, I hope y'all have a great turn-out tomorrow. I will definitely be there to help next year!

Ouch!
I'll be there to help ya.

My girlfriend and I are going to be there for at least 1 dive. Just picked up the tanks. We haven't dove on the site before and are looking forward to meeting some new friends.

steph and i will be there for two dives....weather permitting. we tried to dive there today and i thought i should have brought a surfboard instead of scuba gear. i will have my cheapy camera and will take a few pics.

BTW its very calm out there right now, hopefully it stays that way for another 9 hours.

Just got home....The reef cleanup went very well. 48 divers removed about 400-500 lbs of abandoned crab traps, rope, tires and other assorted trash from Spanish Rocks. This will become an annual event. Thanks to everyone that showed up, your help was very appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom