Spanish Rocks Scubaboard Fun-Dive Saturday October 18th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know I'd really appreciate that, big time! Of course there is no particular reason for that :rolleyes:

Will do :)

Can someone please provide me with directions to Spanish Rocks? I've never been there. Thanks

I'm out this weekend.

Some one, some people please smack me, but I don't have a choice. :shakehead:

I really don't like the company my wife works for.

I'm out this weekend.

Some one, some people please smack me, but I don't have a choice. :shakehead:

I really don't like the company my wife works for.

We would like to join you guys. There will be 4 of us.

Sam-buoy
Sam's friend- Kelsey
ScubAnn
III

So if I read this right we are meeting at 9AM, then doing lunch at the local pizza shoppe. Spearing is allowed, but only 100' feet offshore. Larry doesn't want to get shot. The guy who organized this trip isn't comming. MsScuba doesn't read:rofl3: And Michelle doesn't like jacuzzies

I can't make the dive this Saturday, but thanks to MissD, Scott5644, and GulfCoastdiver for showing me Spanish Rocks today.

bradenton20081015_img_1624.jpg

The weather was gorgeous with warm sunny skies and dead flat seas. The viz wasn't so great for my attempts at photography (5-10 ft) but MissD got several pounds of stone crab claws.

bradenton20081015_img_1623.jpg

Here are a few photos:

bradenton20081015_img_0064%20copy.jpg

bradenton20081015_img_0056%20copy.jpg

bradenton20081015_img_0066%20copy.jpg

bradenton20081015_img_0060%20copy.jpg

Others are here:

debersole.com

okay I will update list tomorrow with attendees. Also the detour is really well laid out - I will post that tomorrow as well. Honestly, I am tooo lazy/worn out tonight.:blush: Did get 7-8 lbs of stone crab claws today and a nice flounder. :D

AcubaAnn - you will want to find the macro setting your camera. I saw some nice stuff today.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom