Spare Air Bottles- Mini's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm working on a CCR with spair air, but unfortunately, they only have the nitrox version available and I need the trimix version.

:scubadive

You don't think those same "3 or 4 breaths" could get you thru an ESA from about 100 ft?

If you cant get from 100ft to the surface during an emergency accent without taking a breath then you shouldnt be diving, I would say that at most its 15 seconds to the surface from there..

If you cant get from 100ft to the surface during an emergency accent without taking a breath then you shouldnt be diving, I would say that at most its 15 seconds to the surface from there..

15 seconds from 100ft? That's a hell of an ascent rate. Might as well go back to CO2 power inflators.

Funny, the question was

And everyone offers their opinion of the beasts.

The question was answered in the first five posts....time to have fun with it!:dance_2:

Exactly! I love how putting "Spare Air" in ANY thread immediately sparks a to use or not to use discussion on it. :popcorn:

yep, it's amazing how some people will never 'get it'.............GEAUX TIGERS...........

That sounds a bit fast (I'd be thinking 30 to 60 seconds) but may be the only alternative. Using a spare air wisely would probably double the available ascent time. Still not real good --- but better than the unaided shot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom