Spare Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UaVaj

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Let me know what you got? Conditition? Hydro? Vip? Asking Price?

I carry a 23cf for scuba diving - typical profile is 150'.

As for the spare air. I want it for freediving emergency. Just incase I get tangle on the bottom while working a fish out of a hole on the bottom.

Recently shot a fish and it ran into a hole. As I was working the fish out of the hole. The lineshaft accidentally wrap around my fin - who knows how. Had to quickly take off one fin to reach the surface. A light came on in my head - I should carry a tiny spare air.

A spare air will give me a few breathe to deal with the emergency, then I can CESA for the surface.

A 1.7cu would be ideal.
I only freedive in the 1st atm (35' or less).
Beyond the 1st atm. I will strap on the tank (120cf) and pony (23cf).

:police:

Posts deleted due to Market Place Terms of Service.

Please note: this is not a discussion forum.

Quote: Marketplace Terms of Service
The Market Place forum is not a place to criticize, comment on or in other way speak to the reliability or history of another user’s advertisement.

I've got one if you want it. I bought July 2010. Current out of the box condition. It's been wet (salt water) around 20 times. Good condition never had to use it (thank God) I have all original equipment, box manuals, and air fill adapter. Make an offer. I can send pics if you want. I have a good trader rating here. Thnks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom