Spearfishing in NJ buddy needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargunpilot

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,
I am ramping up for a season of spearfishing off of the NJ shore. If you are interested let me know!

Thanks

Mark

Where in NJ

I have a 33' Bertram in Cape May an dover the last few years have done more diving and spearfishing than offshore fishing. We think this summer will be mostly diving and spearfishing.

Not a charter - just a private boat willing to split costs with other SAFE divers .

We had to cancel several planned trips last year when we only had 2 and could not find a bubble watcher, or 3rd diver to round robin.

Hi all,
I am ramping up for a season of spearfishing off of the NJ shore. If you are interested let me know!

Thanks

Mark

Where in Jersey?

Where in NJ

I have a 33' Bertram in Cape May an dover the last few years have done more diving and spearfishing than offshore fishing. We think this summer will be mostly diving and spearfishing.

Not a charter - just a private boat willing to split costs with other SAFE divers .

We had to cancel several planned trips last year when we only had 2 and could not find a bubble watcher, or 3rd diver to round robin.

I live in Galloway, but grew up in Cape May. I'd be interested in doing some diving out of there.

Highland park, you?

Galloway. Near Atlantic City.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom