Spiegal Grove screw...1st time with 4040Z

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mustang

Registered
Reaction score
Spiegal was great...1st time with Olympus 4040 and Pt10 with no strobe. What do you guys think??

Mustang once bubbled...
Spiegal was great...1st time with Olympus 4040 and Pt10 with no strobe. What do you guys think??

Next time you may want to wait until the divers are clear of it... they really don't add anything to the shot....

Also, maybe by being slightly lower than the prop and framing it slightly toward the surface you can get better contrast...

Just my opinion...

Keep shootin'!
wb

Like this, I kind of like the divers in the picture, but what about this. I am new at taking pictures and diving, but I love to bring the pictures back so my friends that are not dive certified can have a look at what I am hooked on. I have been dive certified since July and have my Nitrox, advance and signing up for deep and wreck diving in January. I am HOOKED!!!!

they gave you a sense of how big the screw really is. Nice pic's both of them. Keep shooting , thats the great thing about digital.

Mustang once bubbled...
Like this, I kind of like the divers in the picture, but what about this. I am new at taking pictures and diving, but I love to bring the pictures back so my friends that are not dive certified can have a look at what I am hooked on. I have been dive certified since July and have my Nitrox, advance and signing up for deep and wreck diving in January. I am HOOKED!!!!

Yes... I like that one better, but as was said by scuubaadoo, divers can give perspective.... In my hasty prior response I said the divers didn't add much when probably what detracted more from the first picture was all the bubbles... but then it's hard to get other divers to cooperate by holding their breath, right? :)

As you can see, I'm not all that great at framing my shoots, so anything I say is just my opinion.

Keep shootin' & thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom