Spiegel Grove uprighted by Hurricane Dennis !!??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBA_Phil:
Dove the SG today, it is upright. Main deck (forward) is at 90', not too much sand in the wreck. Great dive, I can not compare it the way it was, as this was my first dive on it. Went with Ocean Divers, good group, no complaints. I also dove the Duaine (SP?) on Tuesday, another great dive. I will come back here for another vacation!!

What level of experience does this dive require? Is it a strong current? This looks like alot of fun!

Ben

This is at least an intermidiate dive in good conditions. With strong currents or deep penetrations it is expert dive. Go to www.rainbowreef.us for some good pictures of the wreck, it also has the depths. I recommend 32% Nitrox on this dive, 111' will be your plan's max depth. Today were going out with Rainbow Reef for two dives on the SG wreck. Boat leaves in 10 min - I got to run.

Back
Top Bottom