Spring Break March 2012 .... Booked!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That time of year you might still be able to go to Playa for the bull shark dives! :eyebrow:

We always talk about going over to the mainland to check things out, but then find it's just too darn hard to leave Coz, even for a day! Who knows, one of these days we may need to buy a place like budaman and slowly move there for good!

Where does she have hers listed? Maybe I can help her with her site.

Mike
She's posted on the vrbo site ..... here's her link. She has beautiful pictures, you just have some that give a more overall impression of the actual building and amenities. Cozumel Island Vacation Rental - VRBO 367540

I see what you mean about the pics....they don't really convey the openess of the condo. The building is actually on a hill, so you get a commanding view of the island & town from the upper deck. We definately won't need to worry about flooding there.

We also have ours listed on VRBO, but I haven't been too pleased with them. Have been getting many more bookings off of our FlipKey listing because they also list on Trip Advisor.

I had forgotten we have the condo booked till the 17th during March, so we'd only cross paths 1 day if we make it. Been trying to figure out how to get down there and spend some time, but I'm using up all my vacation time for Connie's birthday trip to Costa Rica in Sept.

I'll PM you and fill you in on some of the restaurants & such in walking distance.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom