Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm going to bring a dozen eggs and one lb of bacon for sunday so if u need it saturday i'll have it, and what are u guys talking about 9 more days? do u know what the date is? are u teasing me it this weekend come on i can't wait
wally

i'm going to bring a dozen eggs and one lb of bacon for sunday so if u need it saturday i'll have it, and what are u guys talking about 9 more days? do u know what the date is? are u teasing me it this weekend come on i can't wait
wally

Wow a double post. You must really be excited about Meet & Greet.

I wish someone would post a frequently asked questions section at the beginning of this thing so that this type of stuff could be dealt with without having to repeat things. Just joshing about the 9 more days.

I did speak with Mike though about us being there and he informed me that someone put a hole in the quarry and he is losing water pretty quickly. He informed me that as this rate the quarry will not be deep enough to file a deep plan so it works out in our favor.:cool2:

All this talk of food... You are making me hungry. I knew I shouldn't read this thread mid afternoon! Now I have the munchies.

Maybe you should stop smoking those left handers at lunch time.:no::no::no:

Unfortunatly I have a conflict and will not be attending M&G 09. Nice chatting with ya'll way back around page 33 or something. Hope you have a great time and dive safe. t

I have some tails thawing with plans to make the salad right before I head down.

On the down side, my son took our tent up to school and I just found out I am tent-less this weekend, so it appears that I will be shacking up at the Quality Inn in Findley unless a kind soul has a spot available for a on site Gilboa accommodations - no biggy either way.

I kind of figured that you had these feelings based on our last interaction in Chicago.....:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Gosh darn it. I cant believe you let the cat out of the bag. You were supposed to keep the reason behind me coming to the event a secret. You know how this information will affect your friendship with Ted now that he found out about "us". Our assignation in Chicago was special and I was so hoping to recreate the moment while in front of our own little private campfire ... :blinking:

Hi Ted, don't worry, nothing untoward is going on, it means nothing, nothing special. You know how I feel about you! :kiss2:

so i just found out that my dive buddy pritch is turning 21 on sunday, so saturday night we'll have to do something special for him. you guys think you could do that? i plan on gettin a cake and everything but anything special or funny we could do would be awesome, so lets make this memorable for him thanks
wally

By midnight around the Meet n Greet campfire ..... Everything is going to seem special and funny. :)

We could always melt something for him as a momento of the occaision. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom