Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought this was a really cool pic.....chad took it of us doing our safety stop.

Reallydg, Tiggrr, and DivingHoosier

SafetyStop2.jpg

Chad on the outside from the inside of the plane...

800.jpg

Barbara yelling "VROOM VROOM"

LuckyBike.jpg

My dive buddy, Reallydg, looking hardcore next to the plane...

2ndDive7.jpg

DivingHoosier leading the pack....

2ndDive2.jpg

Last edited:
Johns slice of heaven...

HanginOut.jpg

Ted and Mike's slice of heaven...

HanginOut2.jpg

Good times and good food...

Food.jpg

Group4.jpg

The 2 Masterminds of the GLWC Meet and Greet

JohnTed.jpg

Great pictures. Thanks for posting. Looking at them has me already looking forward to the next one! (And thanks for a new picture for my avatar!)

Thanks to all of the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew for making this meet and greet a fabulous time. It was worth every bit of my 300 mile each way commute. I would like to offer a very special thanks to Ted and John for the organization of the event. Another huge THANK YOU to Mike for the use of his "bunhouse". I appreciate all the divers that took me on the tour of Gilboa and even though it is "just a quarry" it was still great time. You guys really can throw a meet and greet.

Circumstances did not allow this event to be perfect but it was a great time still. I look forward to future Meet and Greets.

Tiggrr, the pictures look great. Thanks for the new avatar and profile picture.

I too wanted to thank all that came out to enjoy the warm air and cold water of the 2009 Spring Meet & Greet. And of course special thanks to our ever so humble hosts Ted and John (Ted thanks again for the air mattress in the bunkhouse).

Great to hook up with old friends and new buddies including Divin'Hoosier and Rob, my night dive cohort.

And finally if you don't like to dive, but love to eat; then you really need to be a part of the next M & G!

Wow! What a great time! Thanks to Ted and John and everyone for a great meet and greet. This is the second year I had to miss a Saturday night because of family commitments, but Friday almost made up for that.

I almost brought my daughter, but sitting around the fire on Friday convinced me that it might not be a good idea...unless I want her to "grow up really fast"...lol.

I'd like to say a personal thanks to Mike and Rob for being dive buddies. Wish I could have gotten a couple more dives in. Next time.

Good food, great company...what more could you ask for? I had a blast.

Looking forward to Fall!

John Walko

OK Wow once again, Im working on recovering I was smart this year and took Monday off. It made it a whole lot easier. I as always had a great time. Had TWO aborted dives because of equipment failures. Other than that it was a good time.

Even with the fact of a situation that cast a cloud over the event. We still managed to all have a good time.

Just remember though, if you want to eat cake at MNG, dont let Jordan serve it.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I would also like to Say a Big Thank you to the "captain" for gracing us with his presence. I think he seemed to keep the event cheerful.

I Know I also speak on behalf of Mitten Diver also. WE would like to Give a really BIG THANKS to Kathleen for introducing us to Airel. The moments the three of us had by the fire will be unforgettable:D Even though Airel is a little bit of an Air head:D:D we looked past that.:rofl3:

I had an AWESOME time at the MeetNGreet. It was so nice to be able to meet in person all the great people who post in this group. Want to give a special thanks to jwalco, kidsdream, divin'hoosier, scotttee, barracuda2, and gtxl1200 for being great dive buddies. I look forward to doing more dives with each of you! Thank you gtxl1200 and mittendiver for coordinating this event. For those who stayed in the "bunhouse" (luckydays, tiggrr, scotttee, spartendiver) I hope you had a good time. I am looking forward to the fall event!

i just have to say we had an awesome time, pritch is looking into taking his advanced class and i'm looking into a pony bottle so we can dive the deep side to see the rest of the quarry, everyone was so nice two different guys let pritch use there light for the night dives thanks. Jordin has been practicing and she thinks we should make an obsticle course at fall MNG so she can redeem herself. it was really cool meeting everyone i talk to on here until next time
wally

Back
Top Bottom