Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone remember when Denny used to be a fun member if this group? Wow, he USED to be quite a bit of fun.

:D

I'm still a fun guy; I'm just really bummed out at the moment.:depressed: I'm having myself a giant pity party knowing what I'm going to miss. if you guys respect your elders, you'll try to make friday look like Sat. just for me. com'on, fake it just this year.

Can you believe it; my next post will be # 1000!

Can you believe it; my next post will be # 1000!

Your either a very knowledgable individual providing lots of good information to fellow divers or your a huge wind bag...:hmmm::hmmm:

Your either a very knowledgable individual providing lots of good information to fellow divers or your a huge wind bag...:hmmm::hmmm:

Remember, I was a High School English teacher for 30 years; you be the judge.

#1000:D

Who said we were sharing the good stuff? :coffee:

And you know I'll always share the shrimp with you.:kiss2:

Now this is a dilemma :confused: Is "I'll always share the shrimp with you" one of those things you never want to hear at a M&G or is it something that most of us wish we could hear from WWW.

Ted is "shrimp" the nick name you use or just what WWW calls you?:rofl3::ROFL:

Remember, I was a High School English teacher for 30 years; you be the judge.

#1000:D

Who'd a thought that little ole me would have over 3x the posts of someone of Barracuda2's stature?! I must definitely qualify as a windbag.

My SO's old college roommate is going to be passing through Findlay Friday night and wants to stop in and meet us all. She is newly divorced and interested in taking up diving. I asked Kathleen if that was such a good idea to introduce her at such a high spirited gathering of divers and she responded that you all couldn't possibly frighten "wild Ariel" as she was once known on campus.....:yeahbaby::yeahbaby: hmmmm.... maybe I should be more worried about my crew than her gal pal??? :shocked::surrender:

Y'all have fun next weekend. Wish I could join you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom