Spring MegaDive dates, discussion thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I can do April 11 - 13

Eh, I can do whenever, I suppose. :) It's a weekend, after all. Worst case scenario, I can't get there till Friday evening.

And I don't plan on cave training until a month or two after that...but hopefully I'll be Intro certified by the Fall megadive!

count me in anytime if it's on a weekend
anyone willing to do some cavern diving with me? unless I have intro by then :D

April 11-13 (I'll arrive Friday AM and have to leave Sat. PM) Works for me....Count me in!

Me and my other half are hoping to get our Advanced Open Water at Ginnie Springs during the weekend of April 12th if anyone is planning on being there.

Quick question, I got a $500 Ginnie Springs voucher for Christmas. As GS only contract outside scuba instructors does anyone know if I can spend this on the AOW course?

Thanks

This time you don't have adjust plans to me. Although i would love to come I cannot.

I will be moving to a new place and paying for rebreather. Which means I'm broke
:D

Keep fingers crossed for the Fall one

Mania
Gee, MegaDive and I will not be there...buuuuuuuuuu

i'll be there in spirit only again, but i'm really hoping jameson & i can make it for fall! his surgery will be the last week of march, so he'll hopefully be a normal growing boy by the fall megadive.

count me in anytime if it's on a weekend
anyone willing to do some cavern diving with me? unless I have intro by then :D
But of course. Speaking of which, the next couple/few weekends are pretty busy for me, but are you interested in Paradise sometime after that?

Mania, you had better be careful with that gas bag of death. If you kill yourself with it, I promise to haunt you. Miss ya.

BabyDuck, I can't wait to meet Jameson.

Mania, you had better be careful with that gas bag of death. If you kill yourself with it, I promise to haunt you. Miss ya.

I'm trying. But with your threat I will be even more careful. David hunting me....Geeeeeee - I'm already scared
:D

Miss you too

Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom