Spring MegaDive dates, discussion thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Other than all the times I've embibed, I've never had a drop either! :D

oh sweet! that lets ME off the hook

(say are you a lawyer or something?)

(and i use "lawyer" in the best, most non-offensive way i know how)

:wink:

Not a lawyer, but possibly related to Slick Willy..... :wink:

Since Jenny's internet service is down right now, I will have to stand in for her.

Somebody mention RUM?????? (don't say that too loud around Dawn, unless she has had a large quantity of ibuprofen)

I'm just playing the fool.

You all are just NUT BAGS ... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
(ya crack me up)
RUM , Cases of beer , IQ's , more RUM , stand-in RUM , Slick Willy's.
Er , I thought that was Tricky Dick. But that's for us OLD FOLKS to understand

Andy: I now have sidemount tanks along with my doubles so 7 cases of beer might be a TIGHT FIT !!! :D

Don't mention IQ tests too loudly. Mine has been below zero lately.

Btw: I am off to the airport and get to spend the week near San Francicso. With my luck the San Andreas will you-know-what !!! :confused::11:

No cave holes near there either (sigh)

Beano de Jeano

P.S. Oh , and lets JUST SEE HOW LONG this thread can get and it's only the thread for determining the date. I think the threads for the Mega-dive can be just as crazy as the Mega itself.
Oh wait , thats not right.
The THREADS are a lot more fun :rofl3:

I am on my way over to visit TRT at my parents' house. (The Rum Tote)
It needs some restocking! I have been adding a few things, and maybe using some that were already there. :wink:

Hmmm, can't imagine why I haven't caught the illnesses the rest of the family has had.
It must be the blood alcohol level or something...
... officer. :O

I'm not as think as you drunk I am. I've only had teen martoonies. Wait, NINEteen martoonies. Yep they wuzsh legal! I saw their fake ID's!

I'll be having an absolut blast this year. (Intentional typo)
Wearin' me kilt and chuggin' me rum and me scotch! I am working on the "UPGRADES" to the water balloon launcher. Hee hee hee hee. RANGING!!!!!!

Good thing I have a jeep now, I'll need it to haul the trailer,... er um,... camping gear. :eyebrow:

Biodegradable water balloons... mmmmmm!

OK OK OK we have a date
Lets get a OFFICAL thread posted and sticky in the trip section.
With all the info for new attendees in the FIRST post and a link to a sign up page.
New folks need to understand what MegaDive is. IE Galaxy dive, group dinner and breakfast set up.

David or Ken lets get this rolling. Let's make this our BEST MEGADIVE EVER.

I went to the Ginnie springs site and got some of the current information on prices.

The official page of Ginnie Springs Outdoors, in High Springs Florida. Visit our online shop for great deals on dive gear and accessories.

Scuba Diving Fees
Open-Water Certified Divers $30.00
Certified Cave Divers
(certified "Full" Cave Divers or Equivalent) $22.00
Annual Dive Pass $330.00
*Prices are per day and do not include Florida sales tax. Prices are subject to change without notice. Air fills are available at the Dive Center.

Checkout times:
1/2 hour before sunset on your last day.
Reminder: Campers entering the park before 8:00 a.m. will be charged for the previous night's camping.

CAMPING PRICES
Adults ( 10% discount to seniors 62+) $18.00
Children (ages7-14years) $ 6.00
Children (6 years and under) Free
Electricity and water hookup (per site per night) $ 7.00

Camping prices are per person per night.

General Admission (Daily) 8AM- 1/2 hour before sunset
Adults (10% discount to seniors 62+) $12.00

Children (Ages 7-14) $3.00

Children (Ages 6 and Under) Free

Bath Houses
Each of our four modern bath houses are heated with tiled shower stalls. There's plenty of hot water, too.

I am working on flyers now for this event. Does anyone realize that this will be the 9th Ginnie Springs Megadive? That means that we will have to top this one for the Oktoberfest! I say we try to hit 100 attendees for both of this year's events!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom