Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really had a blast people!! All of you are great!! Twice a year is just not enough!!

...There were two chairs left at Vortex. A pink and a camo camp chair. I don't remember who packed them, but if they belong to you, you will have to wait until Vortoberfest to get them.
Yep. They were ours. Irishsquid got them for us. I won't need them til the next 'Fest. More pictures on Facebook.
I got the pink one. It will be back for VortoberFest unless you want to meet somewhere before then.
Hetland asked me if the pink chair was mine while I was asking if the camo was his. I'm not sure I would have claimed the pink one even if it was mine.:D
I'm suprised more stuff doesn't get left behind as it is.

i would like to thank everyone for my 1st springfest as a diver last year i was getting certified so thanks for the best time of my life........!!!!!!!!

I don't think that can be said enough! Jason does a phenomenal job.
icon14.gif

It was phenomenal!!! The food and the friendship were awesome!!! Thank you to all.

may have to rethink the scubadad71 name..............lol............something like vodkadiver.....after this weekend....lol

Nice to meet you Oceanbound!! Thank you for introducing yourself! We did have a great time!

may have to rethink the scubadad71 name..............lol............something like vodkadiver.....after this weekend....lol

Other names come to mind...IJS...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom