Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very important to any of our fests is the Saturday evening barbecue and the music. Eating, and drinking, and dancing the evening away bonds many a friendship for life. Historically Johnny Mac and Tamilynn provide the absolute best enertainment there is. We've tried it before without them and it just wasn't the same. We booked them yet again for Springfest 2011 and we expect this one to be the finest ever. So far - two businesses have stepped forward and pledged as sponsors for the Saturday evening entertainment. When you see them please thank Vortex Spring, Inc., and Aqua Adventures of Tifton Georgia. Through their generosity our fest will flourish! See you there!

Ponce de Leon Forecast as of 4/26/2011

Thursday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 52.

Friday
: Sunny, with a high near 85.

Friday Night
: Mostly clear, with a low around 53.

Saturday
: Sunny, with a high near 87.

Saturday Night
: Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

:D :D :D

Wooo Hooo!!! The gear is packed and the trailer is ready to go! All I need to do now is pack some clothes. Had to get the important stuff out of the way first. :D

Ponce de Leon Forecast as of 4/26/2011

Thursday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 52.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 85.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 53.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 87.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

:D :D :D
RUB IT IN! Severe weather passing through tonight and tomorrow here.
Y'all have a good one. I guess I'll spend my weekend at the Company Picnic in Dollywood. :coffee:

Most everything packed up in the living room. Have to work tonight, so I will load the car when I get home in the AM. Batteries being charged and the most important part, the RUM has been purchased. I also picked up some Savannah Sweet Tea Vodka! Got to bring a little of the South with me! I will be at Vortex Thurs night and will be diving Morrison Friday early afternoon.

Also, dinner at the 4CBBQ right in town! I will give them a head's up for how many will be coming. Believe me, I have been looking forward to their brisket since November!!!

DIVE SPOTS still open for the Offshore PC dives! Contact the Panama City Dive Charters to add your name. Be sure to say you are part of the Scubaboard Party! That way you can get the discount! Panama City Dive Charters - Scuba charters & classes

See y'all soon!
Carolyn:shark2:

We have friends and family that lost everything in the tornado outbreak. Hoping we can still make it.......

Oh no Tom! In the scheme of things, at least they got out alive! My prayers are with them. Maybe we can take up contributions for the Red Cross or something at Springfest for our Bamma Dive Family. :)

C:shark2:

From what we can learn May-May's sister is unharmed but her house and car were destroyed. We haven't been able to talk to her yet so don't know how she escaped injury. My sister and her friend sat on the patio and watched it go by the Birmingham airport. My mother was spared when the one bearing down on her dissapated. A trailer park in the county north of us got it bad. Won't know the true extent until daylight. What an emotional night!

BamaMedic is a paramedic in Tuscaloosa and others are police and fire. Pray for them to have the strength to endure!

The chicken auction is a cultural icon in Eclectic, AL. Much like Sallys in PDL. Went there when I was a kid and that was a long time ago. You have to go down a dirt road through a mobile home park to get to the auction barn. The mobile home park went away last night. Pray for those people. Everyone drive safely to the fest. We'll see you tomorrow evening!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom