Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A given................ Would you expect less?? Folks from De Funiak should bring great music and Tamilynn......

ummmm... Paragraph 2: Folks from Montgomery should bring "single barrel" rum :D

i can't wait. will the place be overflowing with people?

it is not a HUGE place lol

Been doing every 'Fest since 2008 and I've never seen it get ridiculous. The basin will get overcrowded because of students, but that happens almost every weekend. I think if we can keep Denise (and the 4-wheelers) from running us down, we'll all be okay :wink:

I will be getting everything packed up this weekend so all I have to do is load the car. I have to work night shift Wed, so I will be heading out to FL after work Thur. morning. That's going to be a long day. I sure have missed everyone! I also need to pick up the fixin's, a fest is not a fest without Sharky's Bahama Mammas! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

I'll go easy on this one - no more falling down steps.....

I will be getting everything packed up this weekend so all I have to do is load the car. I have to work night shift Wed, so I will be heading out to FL after work Thur. morning. That's going to be a long day. I sure have missed everyone! I also need to pick up the fixin's, a fest is not a fest without Sharky's Bahama Mammas! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

:depressed: As Springfest nears, my depression deepens as I won't get to attend this year.
This weekends river dive is cancelled as the "monsoon" has flooded the waters, the dam's gates are open, and the water looks like choclate milk. I'll miss all you good peeps, but I'm there in spirit and y'all better get and post many pics and vids. PM the ones unfit for public viewing! :D
Wishing everyone another great and safe diving, eating, drinking, dancing, and debaucherous Springfest weekend! :dork2::)

:depressed: As Springfest nears, my depression deepens as I won't get to attend this year.
This weekends river dive is cancelled as the "monsoon" has flooded the waters, the dam's gates are open, and the water looks like choclate milk. I'll miss all you good peeps, but I'm there in spirit and y'all better get and post many pics and vids. PM the ones unfit for public viewing! :D
Wishing everyone another great and safe diving, eating, drinking, dancing, and debaucherous Springfest weekend! :dork2::)

Dang Squid i was hoping things would swing around so you could come. Hope to see you in October.

Been doing every 'Fest since 2008 and I've never seen it get ridiculous. The basin will get overcrowded because of students, but that happens almost every weekend. I think if we can keep Denise (and the 4-wheelers) from running us down, we'll all be okay :wink:

You bastid!!! You will pay...:wink:

Dang Squid i was hoping things would swing around so you could come. Hope to see you in October.
I will be there for Vortoberfest, count on it! :wink:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom