Springfest "V" 2012 - April 27 to 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, guys! :wavey:

I'm joining you this year! :D

Do we know the impact of poor Lowell's passing? So very sad. :(

Hi, guys! :wavey:

I'm joining you this year! :D

Do we know the impact of poor Lowell's passing? So very sad. :(

Don't know the answer to that yet. I will call Joe and see if I can find out something.

My dive buddy and I are also joining everyone for this event. After getting the information from Tom S. this is something that I do not want to pass up. I immediately phoned Vortex and made my camping reservations. It will be so much fun meeting everyone and getting to see Tom again. When Tom organized a dive club in Biloxi MS (1980's), we all use to dive together and had similar fun diving events that you seem to still be having today.

Can't wait.
Randi

Looking forward to making new friends and dive buddies at Sprinfest and seeing my current ones! :D

We need to come up with an initiation for newbies! :D Maybe a Ben...ummm I mean a ghost hunt!! :D

You might find a Ghost, Elvis, or even Jimmy Hoffa, but that's about it. Remember, we're at Vortex!:wink:

I did find a skull there once.....

We need to come up with an initiation for newbies! :D Maybe a Ben...ummm I mean a ghost hunt!! :D

Stop that. I get blamed for enough!! :p. See you there lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom