Springfest "V" 2012 - April 27 to 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Called Stacey today and I am on the trip Now jsut hoping for good weather..

Update Sat Diver Den PC Boat Trip: Here is the who has said they want to dive:

1. 500 PSI
2. Joel C - My Son
3. LivesforSharks
4. Doc Carl
5. Doc Carl Wife
6. Theawsomefish
7. Matt
8. AACavaler

If your still in you will need need to call Stacie (Cell 850-527-8022) to secure your reservation or they will take other diver reservations.

Last edited:
wife's knee prolly isn't up to diving yet, but she can metal detect the beach while I dive the jetties. I think this is going to happen, need to see if I can shift my hours around to have friday the 27th off for the drive down. I think Felix will be OK with me work 4 10 hr days that week so I can do that.

There is plenty of shore and spring diving available with no fees. Come and join the fun. Will be there Thursday night at campground 10. We will find something to do.

Update Divers Den PC Boat Trip:

Got out this last Sat with Dives Den with Cabt, Divemaster and seven divers. The boat we will be on is a single deck craft rated for 13 maximum, but that would be a crowd. They promised the scuba boarders an off-shore dive. I think the Chippewa and the Twin Tugs are on the radar. We had 2-4 ft. rollers, so be ready for some rock and rolling out there; vis was very good and water temps in 70's so I used my 5mm suit and was very comfortable. Divers Den is ready to take good care of us for a good trip, just hope mother nature cooperates.

Here is the list so far:

1. 500 PSI
2. Joel C - My Son
3. LivesforSharks
4. Doc Carl
5. Doc Carls Wife
6. Tom Smedley
????

If anyone else wants to go out please call Stacie
850-527-8022 to secure your reservation

BOB

Hey guys! Long time no see. :D Unless something changes between now and then, I'm planning on being there with a group of friends in tow! Anyone have room on their campsite for another tent?

Oh yeah, and where's the Kraken?

I think I'll be there this year, haven't been able to get out to Springfest in the past so this is my first time, anything I need to be aware of?

Just got confirmation that Johnny Mac and Tamilyn will be providing entertainment on Saturday evening. :D

Back
Top Bottom