SRT rescue last night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SheriffMedic

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Finished up with swat training last night and as I walked in the door my phone dropped about 8 alerts in 10 seconds. We had a person drive their car into some flood water and the car began to float downstream. Grabbed my rescue dry suit, PFD, and srt gear and went to the scene. This rescue happened to be at the far end of the county I work for, and actually closer to another counties SRT team. Their team arrived on scene, located the car, and sent in swimmers and rescued the trapped person. The patient was a diabetic and had problems with their feet, probably confused the gas pedal and brake pedal. Patient was recovered quickly and safely, had a PFD placed on them as well as a helmet, extracted and in the back of an ambulance F A S T. Kudos goes out to the SRT team that saved this person!

Yahoooo, Good Job.

Above or below its just great to get a save.

I just heard it on the news. It sounds like Spokane County (bordering our west side) had one as well last night. I'll post more when I find out.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom