St Andrews St Park, Panama City July 25th & 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enjoyed meeting ya'll and diving with you on that last dive. Dinner was wonderful! Hope to see you at Octoberfest if not before.

I am here!! Waiting for Denise to show up and cook me dinner.

:rofl3:...at least I took you out for dinner. :D

For those of you (Alex) who missed us today, it was an awesome day of diving. Barry and I played with an Octopuse for about 5 min. Will post some vid later.

Yes (Alex)...not only did you miss some fabulous diving, you missed getting to see me. :wink:

Well, we made it, and asked a couple groups for the scubaboarders, but to no avail:(. So me and the kids bailed off and made some dives. Nice to spend the day in the water! Was able to get back to Destin and shoot a few sheepshead and spade fish:)

Sorry we missed you. Our group was on the pavilion closest to the water. We got there before 8am and were in line when it opened to get good parking and a pavilion. We must have been in the water when you came by. The water was so beautiful we decided to start diving early, hours before high tide.

Enjoyed meeting ya'll and diving with you on that last dive. Dinner was wonderful! Hope to see you at Octoberfest if not before.

Great seeing you again!! :)

didn't mean to bail on you guys for Sunday but one of Michael's friends with a boat gave him a call Sunday morning so we spent the day on the boat. We did a dive on the far end of the jetties (gulf side) and you can definitely tell the divers don't make it out there too often. then we dove the simpson tug and saw the biggest stingray i've ever seen! despite the wreck cutting the anchor line and us surfacing initially to no boat, it was a smooth day :)

Oh it was fine!! Jason, Walter, Andy and I had a great time doing two more dives at the Jetties on Sunday. What did you do when you surfaced with no boat?:shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom