St Andrews St Park, Panama City July 25th & 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you coming Saturday or Sunday or both?

I will tell Mom how much you enjoy her chicken salad. :)
If I get to come it will be Sunday only. But last night when I got home the AC was crapped out so I will have to wait and see how much that costs me first.

Looks like I will be there Saturday and bringing a non-SB diver with me.

Hey Denise...will the saltwater hurt my gear??:D

Great!!! I'm glad you will be there. :D After the last time diving with doubles, I may wind up having to go to sidemount. Ohhhh my back and neck!!!:shakehead:

I am starting to smell salt water!!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope we have good conditions!!

I was out there today running through the pass and the water right now is blue blue on high tide.!!!

Lets plan a cave dive soon! I know about that back stuff...that is why I went straight to Sidemount.

Great!!! I'm glad you will be there. :D After the last time diving with doubles, I may wind up having to go to sidemount. Ohhhh my back and neck!!!:shakehead:

Lets plan a cave dive soon! I know about that back stuff...that is why I went straight to Sidemount.

Yes we need to plan a trip!! It didn't bother me the first couple of trips with the doubles. I had strained my neck the week before but didn't think it was that bad. It didn't hurt while I was diving, but it caught up with me a couple days later. I am still not use to the b/p either. I have been wearing a transpac. The last couple of dives with the plate seems to be causing back pain whether I use singles or doubles. I still want to try it a little while longer before I start with the sidemount.:)

I was out there today running through the pass and the water right now is blue blue on high tide.!!!

Awesome!! I hope it stays that way!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom