St. Lawrence River temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm no can do on that one work, and wrong side of the river I think.
Sorry about that work thingy! We did however have a diver from Ottawa!! Bridges over the river fix the "wrong "side problem!! LOL!! Water temps were 37-38* F and the vis is still summer like at about 35-40".

If i had a scooter i would join you

Went out today; Prescott Docks is under construction until July apparently. Rothesay it is then! 55F there and vis was somewhere around 5-10'. We couldn't find the rope leading out to the wreck though, it is probably buried.

Surprised you couldn't find the line. I just put a big blue jug at the end of it on Wednesday. I think the small line from the first block (when my jug is) to the metal frame appears to be broken however the main line is there.

There were a few divers ahead of us that said they couldn't find the main line either. We weren't out there specifically to dive the wreck so we didn't look too hard for the line. We did descend on the big blue jug though, I must admit, it is much easier to see that jug than the little white one in the waves. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom