St. Lawrence River temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well the river is warming right up!!!!!!Did another dive at the Islander Thursday and we had almost 34*F !!! I am hoping to make another dive this coming Wed and at this rate may use the 3 mil!!! Just Kidding!!!!! All the runoff has the water a little murked up and the current is more than normal!! However "cool" the water may be at least it's not ice!!!:D

We got 38F at Rothesay and 37F at Conestoga yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and we are still iced in "upstream".... :banghead:

NOAA buoy says 39.5* at Alex Bay. Had 41-42* above Ogdensburg at Lisbon Beach yesterday for some Open Water checkouts! Spring is really cool this year!! Wet also!!

Sensors in Alexandria bay say 38f... Feels like 40ish when I did keystorm on Sunday. America felt a tad colder.

I feel like it's going to be a bad year for algae. Lots of green slime on the wrecks and also in the current.
Pictures and vids are very green

What's it up to now, 46F?

Did a dive yesterday at the boat launch by Bonnie Castle in A-Bay. Had 46-47* F. Vis was lousy at about 20-25' with a lot of suspended stuff.

After roatan invasion diving in 81f water. Think im gonna wait a little longer for ontario diving. Withdrawls will just havt to wait lol
Tobermory fathom five has to be brutal right now brrrrrr
No thanks lol. It can wait also

Yesterday at islander in a bay temp was 42. Back again today. Day before viz was stellar yesterday not so much, a lot of floating debris.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom