Started my OW course =]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Starstruck*

Reaction score
Well after much looking and searching, i found a club "near" me... infact its in my town at 45 minutes walk! so woot woot.

So i went down with all the information for the OW course. I think i did a try dive so they knew i knew it was exactly what i wanted to do. Yesturday i was in the pool for an hour will all gear, learning boyouncy control, reg clearences, octopus reg, taking mask off underwater. And it all went pretty sweet.

I realy enjoyed myself and cant wait to go back next week. I dont expect to be jumping in the water straight away, but i am prepared to take as much is an possible. Its a BSAC club - www.bsac.co.uk and has a lot of members from the area

FINALLY GOT THERE!

Pat.

Good to hear you like it. You are about to enjoy a totally different world. You think there are a lot of colors on land, wait until you see whats under water. Totally awesome. Have fun and learn as much as you can.

Pat, you are going to love diving, Rad is right, the colors under the water are plentiful, and just awesome. Once you are comfortable and fearless, diving becomes the most relaxing activity you can do. Once you are under the sea, all the noise, clutter, and intensity that life throws at you magically becomes tranquil. Have a great time.

Jerm,

That is because you work for me! Is it really that bad in the office?

Happy Diving Pat. (its ok he is my son-in-law)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom